There is a nice method that you can do whenever you want to have a way to download YouTube videos. This is actually a nice way for you to download videos on YouTube without ever performing jailbreak for your iPhone and iPad. This is guaranteed to be a great way for you to finally get some videos right from the official YouTube app.
What you’re going to use is the Workflow app. This is a released automation app that’s known to be a powerful type of application for these purposes. This allows you to make better workflows that will create nice system tweaks that you might love.
Workflow can make powerful features on your device that can make things a lot better for you. This ca let you create some GIF images from burst images, get many images from the internet, tweak some icons for it to become a way to contact someone, and even download youtube videos to Camera Roll.
All you need to do is to set up the tool a little bit, and you will be able to successfully download YouTube videos to Camera Roll with just two taps.
Take note that you find this fast to finish, and will never take long. We assure you that it will take less than 10 minutes for you to finish this. Here are as follows:
- Buy the Workflow app. If you have another way, get a nice method to download it for free.
- Open up Workflow upon downloading the app.
- Open Safari, and visit the website for Workflow.
- Tap the ‘Get Workflow’ link for you to download the main program to your downloaded app.
- Use safari to go to youtube.com, and look for any kind of video that you want to download. Open it up.
- Add up an action extension on your safari’s share sheet that’s named as ‘Run Workflow’, and is located by tapping the share button, and then by tapping ‘more’.
- After adding the command, tap on the share button once again and choose the ‘Run Workflow’ command that you just placed.
- Tap ‘Download YouTube’ to initiate the download.
- After that, you will be able to see that Workflow is starting to download the video already. Once it gets downloaded, it will show you a bit of the video for you to see that you really downloaded it.
- Lastly, to save your downloaded video, go to ‘Save Video’ and transfer it to camera roll. Do the other setup such as renaming and moving after doing this.
Once you open up your gallery, you will be able to see your YouTube video finally downloaded thanks to Workflow. This can now let you share your videos just like how Camera Roll is being used. There are more workflow tasks that you can do because this is a powerful tool for tweaking your system, and we also have more lessons. So just stay tuned!