MovieBox breaks virtual boundaries by streaming movies & TV shows to your mobile device. In this particular technological growth spurt, MovieBox 3.2 is an adolescent app that has elevated its maturity to iPhone’s 6 & 6 Plus.
UPDATE: MovieBox 3.2 was pronounced dead while streaming on iOS 8.1.2 & 8.1.3, however, MovieBox 3.2 has a confirmed pulse on iOS 8.2 without a jailbreak shortcut.
CupertinoTimes is dedicated to researching and testing apps that break boundaries, especially MovieBox, because it is hard wired into the mobile app users long term memory. For your convenience, we have archived our previous Moviebox research, without jailbreaking the devices, for iOS 8.1.1 & 8.1.
We have confirmed MovieBox 3.2 is successfully streaming on iOS 8, 8.1.1 & 8.1.2. During our research, we discovered several upgrades.
- On iPhone 6 & 6 Plus, MovieBox does not possess a stretched display feature.
- Arabic subtitles and minor bugs are corrected.
- Favorite TV show listing, specific TV & movie details & “MY” section tab is operating correctly.
In comparison to previous versions, MovieBox 3.2 is a stellar improvement for iPhone 6 & 6 Plus users.
Moviebox 3.2 download procedure.
- Open Safari or your favorite browser
- Navigate toward Pyger’s website to access the download page.
- Click on the green button titled “Install app.”
- When a dialogue box appears, you need to confirm the install process.
- A MovieBox icon will appear, but download process may require a few minutes.
Even though mobile apps deliver an incredible entertainment frontier, our team has discovered MovieBox 3.2 is not operating on all iOS devices equally. During our experimental testing, we successfully tested MovieBox 3.2 on iOS 8.1.2, iPhone 4S & 5S, however, we sincerely apologize if your testing flat lines.