Ever wanted to get tools right whenever you want it and in the palm of your hands? Carrying around tools surely can be a hassle since you have to carry along equipment that’s bulky, messy, and downright heavy, especially when you want to carry several of them.
But what if you just want a reference to these tools? Do you really need to bring all these tools and chug them along with you? Not necessarily. Why? That’s because ElectroDroid is now around.
Considered to be the best friend of an Electronic Engineering student, ElectroDroid serves as a reference for all of the tools that you need when it comes to electronics. With the huge collection of tools available and ready to explore and learn about, ElectroDroid is an excellent app to get for those in need of knowledge when it comes to these electronic tools.
Featuring a huge collection of different electronic tools, the ElectroDroid is available for the Android and Windows devices coming as a free and paid version. Except for the ads, there’s not much difference between the free and paid version of the app, so getting the free version will do. Newest additions and updates to the app include more tools, apps, and languages available.
The wide range of electronic tools includes the likes of SMD Resistor Code, Resistor Color Code Decoder (3-6 bands), Voltage Divider, Decibel Converter, Power Calculator, and a whole lot more. Aside from that, the ElectroDroid app is also capable of support a number of plugins.
- Get to have more than 30 electronic tools and applications available for reference like a Voltage Divider, Pin-Out Parallel Port, Filters, and a whole lot more!
- Quick and responsive interface
- Light and won’t bring a lot of burden to your RAM
- Compatible with a variety of devices
- Easy to use and FREE to download
Download ElectroDroid for PC/ ElectroDroid for Mac/ Download ElectroDroid APK
The ElectroDroid app is only available to the Android and iOS devices, but there are still some people that want to make use of this cool app. Since there’s no official version of the ElectroDroid for the PC, you need to make use of an emulator to run on your computer. If you’re looking for an emulator, BlueStacks is a good Android emulator while iPadian 2 is a good iOS emulator. Here are the steps that you can follow to install ElectroDroid on your PC:
- Download and install BlueStacks Android emulator or iPadian 2 iOS emulator
- Once you’re done installing the emulator, search for ElectroDroid app on Bluestacks or iPadian 2
- Install ElectroDroid app on Bluestacks or iPadian 2
- Once ElectroDroid is installed, open ElectroDroid app, and enjoy!
- For other emulators like YouWave and GenyMotion, you can download ElectroDroid APK file: Here
Learning about these electronic tools and applications isn’t an easy thing to do. But with the powerful and convenient app that is ElectroDroid, it’s just like having all these tools and applications in the palm of your hands for easy access. If you’re in need of a quick reference for these tools, then you won’t go wrong in getting ElectroDroid for your smartphone or your tab.