Social media sites have been quite influential and well known throughout the years. With the coming of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and a lot more adding to that list, sharing information online has gone a significant change in just a couple of years.
Different forms of media include photos, videos, audio, and other types of files. Sharing media through different platform has changed the flow of information around the world and now there are a lot of programs and applications that make sharing media a lot easier and a lot more convenient than ever before. Videos have become a solid form of media with YouTube being in the lead. But there’s one app that’s making its own voice heard and that particular app goes by the name of Vine.
What is Vine?
A social app that makes use of videos, Vine has reached an incredible peak of its popularity. A unique app of its category, Vine enables users to make short loping videos that are fun and exercises the creativity of users. With Vine, you can send video messages, create short videos, send files, and a lot more that’s quick, efficient, and easy. Vine also has an IM chat and your own user profile.
- FREE and UNLIMITED uploading of videos
- Instant posting of videos on Vine
- Instant sharing of your Vine videos on Twitter and Facebook
- Find and follow your friends, family, and other people that may interest you
- Get the latest news, viral posts, featured hashtags, and more!
Today, Vine is even used by a lot of people and some companies as their way of advertising their products and services. Since videos are easy to create with Vine, you can have fun with it as much as you like, either with yourself or with your friends.
Vine is available for the Android, iOS, and Windows phones; however, there are still some people who don’t have the mobile platform but still want to experience using Vine. While there is still no Vine application that’s available for PC, you can still use Vine for your computer by using an emulator and running Vine there. You can also download the Vine APK file and install it directly on the emulator.
Download Vine for PC/ Download Vine for Mac/ Download Vine APK File
Currently, Vine doesn’t have an official version to the PC or the Mac, but if you want to use this app on your computer, it’s still possible to have Vine for PC or Mac. Since Vine is only exclusive to the Android and iOS mobile devices, you need to make use of an emulator to run on your computer. Here are just a few easy steps that you can follow to download and install these emulators and Vine for PC or Vine for Mac.
- Download and install BlueStacks Android emulator or iPadian 2 iOS emulator for your computer
- Once that’s done, search for “Vine” on BlueStacks or iPadian 2
- Once you find Vine, click and install in on BlueStacks or iPadian 2
- After installing Vine, open the app, and enjoy!
- For other emulators like YouWave or GenyMotion, you can download the Vine APK file here: Vine APK