Media has evolved to a vast extent over the years. With the advent of technology, multimedia which includes pictures, videos, and other means of media has extended to a variety of networks and can be shared through social networking sites with such ease.
Videos is one form of multimedia that is often correlated with pictures, being a media that focuses on capturing moments in constant motion instead of capturing the still moments with photos. However, videos are quite difficult to make because of the number of apps that offer little editing capabilities for users. Not anymore though as Flipagram brings you an easy way to create videos.
Make videos out of your photos to create long-lasting memories that have a touch of art to them. Slideshows may look easy to make, but they’re actually quite complex. One thing that you’ll need is a desktop computer and the appropriate software so that you can edit and create a video out of images, and you still need time edit things such as the title, subtitles, music, etc. But all of that can be made a lot simpler with the iOS app, Flipagram.
Flipagram lets you create short videos quickly and its user-friendly interface lets you edit videos without the hassle. This saves you time and effort, enabling to you make more or refine a video to its maximum. Furthermore, Flipagram is a free app and its instant sharing option will let you share your videos through Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
Uploading Flipagram Videos to Instagram:
- Open Instagram on your smartphone or tablet
- Click on the Camera icon located at the bottom
- Click the Video icon to switch to video mode
- Click on the bottom-right corner to access your album
- Select your Flipagram video
- Click on Add and share!
Download Flipagram for PC/ Flipagram for Mac/ Flipagram for Windows 7, 8, 8.1 Touch/ Download Flipagram APK
While Flipagram is exclusive to the Android and iOS devices, there are still a lot of people who don’t have mobile devices running on the Android or iOS, but still want to use this app on their PC or Mac. Since Flipagram doesn’t have an official port to the desktop PC or Mac, it’s only accessible via Android and iOS devices. However, you can still use it even without an Android or iOS device through the use of an emulator. Here are steps that you can follow to install Flipagram on your PC.
Install Flipagram on PC with Android Emulator:
- Download and install BlueStacks Android Emulator on your computer
- Once you’re done installing, open BlueStacks, and search for Flipagram
- Install Flipagram on BlueStacks
- Once installation is done, open Flipagram, and enjoy!
- You can also use other Android emulators like YouWave or GenyMotion and downloading the Flipagram APK for Android here: Flipagram APK Android