One of the main priorities of Android IOS Guide is giving the respect to the intellectual property of others. If you think that your work has been copied or plagiarized in anyway given that it breaches the copyright standards that leads to copyright infringement and can be viewed on this website, you may contact our copyright agent as stated in the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (DMCA). For your complaint, you need to provide certain information for it to be considered valid under the DMCA agreement for the notice of copyright infringement. This information may include the following:
- The signature, either physical or electronic, of the person permitted to act in behalf of the copyright owner who claimed that the work has been infringed
- Viable identification that a material is believed to be infringing or to be subject to infringement, in which case the target of removal
- Necessary information so that contact can be established between the two parties which include a telephone number, an address, and an email address
- The complaining party states that, “in good faith believes that the use of the said material in the manner reported is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law”
- Statement that indicates, “information of this notification is accurate” and “under penalty of perjury, the complaining party is authorized to act as his/her exclusive right that is allegedly infringed”
The information as stated above should be submitted in written, faxed or email form to the designated agent.
Under federal law, Android IOS Guide cautions you that misrepresentation of online material in accusing of infringement may subject you to civil penalties which may include monetary damage, attorney fees, and court costs incurred by this site, any copyright owner or any copyright owner’s licensee that may be injured due to your misrepresentation. Criminal prosecution may also be directed towards you in your misrepresentation.