Have you ever heard about PPSSPP Games ? If you don’t, then by reading this article you will surely get an info. about top 5 best PPSSPP games and how you can play these games on your iOS and Android Devices by using an official PPSSPP Emulator.
If you still confused, what PPSSPP means ? So, its an acronym stands for PlayStation Portable Simulator Suitable for Playing Portability. Don’t worry we will provide you a step by step procedure on how to play PPSSPP games in the below article.
Gaming Consoles like PS4, PS3 and PS2 which are developed and marketed by Sony PlayStation, can only run those games which are officially made for this gaming platforms. But do you know, you can also play this PlayStation games on your Mobiles devices running major operating systems like Android and iOS by simply downloading an Emulator. You can play this games either on your Android Tablet/Mobiles or iOS based devices like iPhone,iPod and iPad. Now let’s start experience the universe of PlayStation Games on palm of your hand.
By knowing more and more about PPSSPP games you are know excited to get the same experience of PlayStation games on your Mobile devices, so before moving further to the section on how to download, let’s talk about the best and top PPSSPP games that you must install and play on your Android and iOS Mobile devices.
Best PPSSPP Games for Android Devices
There are many PPSSPP games that makes you super crazy and excited but some of the games are pretty much addictive that you can play on Android devices, but before start playing you must make sure that these games will works fine on the PPSSPP Emulator, as lagging in between the interface will destroy the gaming experience. Now let’s talk about Best PPSSPP games :
- Grand Theft Auto : Liberty City Stories [ GTA : LCS ]
- Final Fantasy XIV
- Dragon Ball Z
- Tekken 7
Grand Theft Auto : Liberty City Stories
This game doesn’t need any introduction as we all play this game on our PC having Windows 98 Operating system and it was released the year 2005, Ah ! those old days were pretty good, and till date we didn’t forget this game because of its uniqueness and different levels of adventures. If you want play “GTA Liberty city Stories” on your Android devices, you have to download the PPSSPP Emulator Now ! We have given the detailed guide below for downloading the PPSSPP Emulator. Those who are using iOS devices can also play this game by following the instructions given on PPSSPP for iOS Mobile devices.
Final Fantasy XIV
The fan following for this game is very huge as this game is based on crazy adventures and involves ultimate Online Multiplayer actions . The first version of this game series was launched in the year 1987 and since then its popularity increases day by day. Now, many people wants this game on their Android Mobile devices, as we all play this game on either PlayStation or Windows PC. But with using PPSSPP Emulator we can play Final Fantasy gaming series without any issue on our mobile devices.
The next version of this game Final Fantasy V is all set to release for gaming platforms like PlayStation on 29th November 201. So, Hurry and grab Final Fantasy PPSSPP game for Android Now !
Dragon Ball Z
Dragon Ball Z is an action packed Anime series and we all watched its episodes on our television screen.You are all familiar with Dragon Ball Z and about its characters. Isn’t it ? For those who don’t know about this game, we will explain the features and important elements of this game. This game involves various characters having special powers with different fighting environments in which you can increase and boost your powers. This game also consist of Multiplayer options through which two persons can battle in an arena at a time, which make this game more exciting. You must download this PPSSPP game on Android or iOS device and challenge your opponent, if you like fighting games.
“Tekken 7” is also a fighting video game published and developed by Bandai Namco Entertainment for the gaming platforms like PlaysStation, Xbox and PC. Based on this game “Tekken” movie was also released in the year 2009. If you want to play Tekken PSP game on smartphones you have to download the PPSPPP Emulator for Android.
The previous modules of this game was “Tekken 6” which was launched back in 2007. But now you have the latest version of this game i.e Tekken 7, so play it right now your Mobile using the above given Emulator.
The Genre of this game is based on Puzzle Platform and launched specially for the PlayStation gaming consoles. The game is very simple and addictive in which one player will create the levels and then challenge the opponent to solve this puzzle. The created level can be expanded further in different versions of this game which is pretty amazing, Isn’t it ? You must try this game through PSP Emulator on your Android device to unlock more exciting features and make difficult level for your opponents.
Play PSP Games on Android using PPSSPP Emulator
From the above given article, you are now familiar with the Best PPSSPP games which you can play on devices running on Android Operating system. It’s now time to know the procedure for downloading and installing the PPSSPP Emulator on Android Smartphones/Tablets. Follow the given steps :
- First go to the Android Google Play Store and search for the PPSSPP Emulator app. You can directly download the official APK file from the play store without any problems. Just Tap on the download button and it will start downloading the PSP Emulator.
- You can also download the APK file from the internet from various website, but you have to enable the “Unknown Sources” in your device settings.
- If you don’t enable that option, the apk file will not install on your android device, so just tap on the checkbox and enable it. This option is available in security menu under device settings.
- After downloading of APK file is complete, Rename the file as PPSSPP-PSP Emulator on your device running on Android OS, open the app and start playing your favorite games.
How to Play PPSSPP Games on Devices Running on iOS
For downloading the PPSSPP Emulator on iOS devices, it must satisfy some essential requirements so that it can smoothly perform on your device. So let’s have a look at some basic requirement for downloading this app to your iOS device such as iPhone, iPad and iPod.
Minimum System Requirement for Downloading PSP Emulator on iOS Devices
- The most important thing that you must know before playing PPSSPP games on iOS devices is that, your iPhone or iPad must running on iOS version 6.0 or higher than that.
- Your iOS device whether it is iPhone, iPod or iPad must be Jail broken in order to install PPSSPP games on apple devices.
- The third essential point is that your device must have Cydia App Store installed in it.
Make sure that your device must have minimum system requirements, otherwise your device may stuck in boot-loop. Now let’s see the required steps to download the PPSSPP games on iOS mobile devices !
- Go to the Cydia App store and Navigate to the Manage Tab.
- Under this Manage Tab Section, you will find many sub-menus. Just tap on Sources, edit and then finally Click on Add the repo.
- Now, in the URL tab, add this address – http://cydia.ppsspp.org/
- Go to the Search box once you add the repo in Cydia and type PPSSPP in capital letters.
- After that, you will have a choice to install any one versions out of three suggestions – PPSSPP 0.9.9.1, PPSSPP (Dev-Working) and PPSSPP (Dev-Latest)
- In the above given version, we will recommend you to install the – PPSSPP 0.9.9.1 which works smoothly and considered to be stable by many users.
- After installation, tap on the app icon and start playing PPSSPP games on your iOS device. Do note that, first boot will take some time.