Do you have what it takes to become a great artist? That question seems to be out of picture when we talk about the various apps on the Android and iOS that come along and allow you to edit your photos.
But is an app really capable of turning your into a great artist just by the touch of your mobile device? Yes! The answer to that lies in this neat app called PicsArt available for the Android that allows you to edit your photos and turn them into your own works of art.
Pic Art for PC – PicsArt Photo Studio
When it comes to editing photos and adding accent to pictures, there’s no better app than PicsArt Photo Studio. This photo editing app can be downloaded for free on the Android, iOS, and Windows phones. With the various photo editing tools, PicsArt is a powerful tool that allows you to edit photos, add color, accent, atmosphere, and a lot more to your pictures, make collages out of your photos, and even draw with the drawing tool of PicsArt. Another awesome feature of PicsArt is the DrawCam tool which lets you add effects on real time while capturing a photo. You can share your photos directly to Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, Google+, and other social networks with just one click of a button.
- Built-in photo editor with a variety of effects, frames, backgrounds, and customization for endless fun
- Collage maker that lets you make your own collages with grids, frames, or backgrounds
- Drawing tool which allows you to use brushes and layers to add your artistic touch to each photo you take
- The powerful DrawCam tool which allows you to apply effects, brushes, and layers WHILE taking a photo
- Social feature that lets you share your content easily to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, and Google+
Currently PicsArt Photo Studio is an Editor’s Choice application on the Google Play Store with more than 100 million downloads and more than 2 million 5 star ratings from the users. Recent updates to the app include easy transfer of photos, clip art, frames, and backgrounds, as well as the new Tag Tab in the search.
Download PicsArt for PC/ Download PicsArt APK File/ Download PicsArt on BlueStack
While PicsArt remains to be an exclusive on the mobile devices of the Android, iOS, and Windows phones, there are some users who want to experience the pic art for PC. As of now, there’s still no current port of PicsArt for PC, but you can still use this pic art for your PC with the use of an emulator. Here are steps on how you can use the PicsArt app for your PC.
- Download BlueStacks Android Emulator for PC HERE.
- Install BlueStacks Android Emulator on your computer.
- Once the installation is done, search for “PicsArt” app on BlueStacks search bar.
- Click on PicsArt and install PicsArt on BlueStacks.
- Once installation is finished, open PicsArt and enjoy!
- You can also download the PicsArt APK file and install it manually.
- For other emulators like YouWave or GenyMotion, you can download the PicsArt APK file HERE.